Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FREE Shooting Lesson For Women

I provide a FREE shooting lesson for women who do not have any experiences with discharging a firearm. The appointment will consist of me meeting with the interested ladies at a local target range. I will provide access to a firearm, range time, ammunition, and a target. I will provide a range safety briefing, explain basic safety rules, and teach them how to safely discharge a handgun at a target.

Why I Provide This Service
The metro-Detroit area is not safe. It is no surprise that women, especially those who are single and have children are the preferred victims of violent predators. As such, many women are curious about gun ownership but do not explore it due to due irrational fears or untrue rumors about guns.

My charity is not totally altruistic. In all honesty, I believe that if I expose women to firearms in a safe learning environment, they will consider enrolling in one of my Concealed Pistol License (CPL) classes. Further, it is great PR for my training service. So, I actually get something out of the deal for promotional activities for my company and the ladies are exposed to shooting a handgun.

In all honesty, I also do receive a spiritual boost for empowering ladies with this offer, so it's not really all about business. I feel good about having done a good deed and that is the real reward.

How To Sign Up For FREE Shooting Lesson
Sign up for a FREE profile at Facebook and join my Fan Page. Send me a message and we will set up an appointment.

Ladies We Have Given A FREE Shooting Lesson




Sponsor A Lady's Introduction To Shooting!


Help us introduce ladies to firearms. The demand is great and our resources are few. A few bucks from you can provide a woman with the confidence to pursue using a firearm for her personal protection.

Donate $15 to cover box of 9mm ammo.

Donate $30 to cover box of 9mm ammo and range time.

Donate $45 to cover box of 9mm ammo, range time, and handgun rental.

Thank you!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you offer this.

Have you seen the national mentor's list?

http://outofoptions.wordpress.com/mentors/

Help spread the word that there are people across the country willing to help new shooters learn how to safely handle firearms.